You’re more than another pair of scrubs.
We value your unique mind, body, and spirit.
At Amoskeag Health, we prioritize people. Our compassionate professionals bring the skills and empathy that advance our mission – to create a healthy and vibrant community with strong families and a tight social fabric. Join our award-winning team (2021 Red-Ribbon recipient of the Greater Manchester Region Award).
Learn with us, grow with us, and help us ensure that everyone has the tools they need to thrive and succeed in the Greater Manchester area!
Why employees choose Amoskeag Health:
- A challenging and exciting team-focused environment
- A diverse workforce – over 40 languages spoken among staff
- Comprehensive compensation and benefit package
- A healthy work-life balance and flexible hours
- Employee engagement and development
Amoskeag Health has a policy requiring proof of full vaccination (including CDC recommended boosters) for both COVID-19 and annual influenza. Staff may request a reasonable accommodation for a religious or medical exemption from these policies, but such a request is not a guarantee that the accommodation can be made.