CONFIDENTIAL SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SERVICES
- Finding the best method of birth control for you
- Emergency contraception
- STD education, testing, and treatment
- Abstinence Education
- FREE walk-in pregnancy testing
Call 603-626-9500 or visit Amoskeag Health at 1245 Elm Street, Manchester.
CONDOMS DO'S AND DON'TS
- DO use a condom every time you have sex.
- DO put on a condom before having sex.
- DO read the package and check the expiration date.
- DO make sure there are no tears or defects.
- DO store condoms in a cool, dry place.
- DO use latex or polyurethane condoms.
- DO use water-based or silicone-based lubricant
to prevent breakage.
- DON’T store condoms in your wallet as heat and friction can
- DON’T use nonoxynol-9 (a spermicide), as this can cause irritation.
- DON’T use oil-based products like baby oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or cooking oil because they will cause the condom to break.
- DON’T use more than one condom at a time.
- DON’T reuse a condom.