- Crisis-line information
- Support services
- Enroll in food stamps
- Cash assistance
- Emergency services
- Homeless shelter
- Soup Kitchen
- Food Pantry
- Essentials needs
- Crisis & emergency services
- disaster assistance
- Anyone who suspects that a child is being abused or neglected is required by NH Law to call DCYF
- 800-894-5533 (in-state only) 603-271-6562 (out of state)
Helpful Tips for Parents When Talking to your kids about COVID-19
Every Moment is a Teachable Moment.
Download the free Vroom® app to add learning to mealtime, bathtime, and anytime with room Tips™.
• Filter the news for kids
• Process your own anxiety with other adults
• Set the tone. Share the facts without all of the emotion
• Keep it simple
• Avoid encouraging frightening fantasies
• Consider your child’s developmental age
• Be reassuring
• Emphasize what you can do to stay safe
• Stick to your routines
• Keep the lines of communication open
Learn More HERE.
- Make painted rock art.
- Regrow kitchen scraps
- Build cardboard furniture
- Up-cycle a container into an interactive toy.
- Make pop up cards.
- Create a mini jungle terrarium.
- Make an indoor water garden.
- Grow a kitchen and bath sponge.
Learn more HERE.
Free, printable NH Themed coloring book
Click below to download the 2020 Manchester Summer Fun Family Guide: Your Guide to Fun in the Queen City!
Diapers, Wipes, and more available at the Manchester Diaper Pantry
The Manchester Diaper Pantry is housed in Makeover Ministry, 40 Ronald St, Manchester. The Pantry provides diapers and wipes at no cost to families experiencing diaper need on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
For updates and current information, please follow the Manchester Diaper Pantry Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/manchesterdiaperpantry/
Safe Sleep Campaign
The leading cause of death for infants 1 month to 1 year is Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUIDs). This includes sleep related deaths and SIDS. Learn more about how to protect your baby while they sleep here.