Whether you are already one of our 16,000+ patients or interested in becoming one, we invite you to meet our providers, learn about our programs and services, and let us know how we can help you find affordable healthcare options.
- Questions about how the coronavirus outbreak is affecting your appointment? Click here.
- Need to talk to your provider when we are closed? Please call 603-626-9500 to reach our answering service who will connect you to our provider-on-call.
- In cases of inclement weather, Amoskeag Health will announce all closures and delays on 95.7 WZID (radio), WMUR Channel 9 (television) including the WMUR website. We also make every effort to make announcements on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
How to Pay Your Bill
Online Bill Pay
Utilize the full set of features in our online bill pay portal.
- Pay your bill
- View your recent statements
- View online payments and receipts
- Go green! Sign up for eStatements
Mail a Check
To pay your bill via the mail, please send a check to:
ATTN: BILLING DEPT.
145 Hollis Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Please make all checks payable to “Amoskeag Health.”
Pay in Person
During the pandemic, we are NOT allowing walk-ins to pay outstanding bills. Please utilize one of the other options during this time.
If you have an appointment, you can pay for your bill at the end of your visit. We accept cash, credit cards, and checks.
Pay Over the Phone
To pay your bill over the phone using a credit card, please call our Billing Department at 603-935-5205.